Slide background

Oregon Premises Accident Attorney

Sheldon Aronson

Slip / Trip and Fall Attorney in Portland

If you are injured on someone else’s property, depending on the circumstances, you could have a claim against the property owner. The typical scenarios are when a person slips and falls, trips and falls, or something falls on the person. If the property owner has Med Pay insurance, that insurance will provide coverage for medical bills up to the Med Pay limit, regardless of fault.

Contrary to what a lot of people think, an injured person is not automatically entitled to compensation from a property owner or the property owner’s insurance for all injuries and/or damages sustained on the property. In order to obtain compensation, an injured person has to be able to prove that the property owner was negligent and that negligence caused the injury.

Negligence here means that the property owner did, or did not do, something that a reasonable person would have, or would not have, done under the same circumstances.

We can help you obtain Med Pay coverage if it is available, and help you determine if you have a valid claim of negligence against a property owner. CALL US at (503) 224-2411 for a FREE, no obligation consultation to discuss the details of your slip and fall accident.

The preceding is not intended as legal advice. Every case is unique. Therefore, specific facts in your case could change the analysis or results stated or suggested above.